Saturday, December 25, 2010

Shout Out Saturday

Here’s another cop-out post due to the whole Christmas thing.

I’m currently sitting in the dining room/kitchen of my mother’s child-hood home in Niagara Falls, NY, simultaneously watching the snow come down and Christmas dinner being prepped. I’m always amused by the juxtaposition between the peaceful flurries blowing around and the frantic scramble of holiday shopping, cooking, cleaning and traveling.

Anyhoodle, this is a shout-out to friends and family all over. I wish you a happy holiday season (belated if yours has already passed) and safe travels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, we will be adding a (Fight) Scene Saturday where we discuss the SPT worthiness of a given scene. If there are any scenes you would like to see discussed, please leave a comment or message us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH! ALSO! Winter Wonderland Workshop is filling up fast, so if you want to attend, you best get registered now!


Tiny out

No comments:

Post a Comment