Funny story about this next shout out: Ryan and I had just gone on a tour of Half Acre Brewery (by the way, check them out too!), when we decided to grab some all-important coffee before continuing on our day. While waiting for coffee, I noticed a familiar looking flyer, upon further inspection I learned that it was for Stalk *and* that a former college classmate of mine wrote the thing. I also remembered that I’ve had a Facebook invite for the event on my page for ages and that I should probably start checking the events more. Anyway, here are the details for Stalk, I haven’t seen it yet, but there are some mighty talented people involved.
Thursday, October 28 at 7:30pm - November 28 at 4:30pm
Thursdays-Saturdays: 7:30pm. Sundays: 3:00pm
Tickets: $25 Adults; $15 for People Under 25 yrs or over 65 yrs.
La Costa Theater: 3931 North Elston
If you’re looking for some laughs, head to ComedySportz Chicago and check out the comedy styling’s of Octavarius: So Nefarious. This week’s show is bathroom themed, so if you wear a robe you get a $3 ticket discount (regular price, $10).
Sunday November 14th at 7pm
ComedySportz
929 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL
Also, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2PM0om2El8
Thank you! The Octavarius show was great. Thanks for putting in a good word.
ReplyDelete